Alfred gets fixed 2 Alfred gets fixed 2

Alfred Christ 2?!?!?!

That's what this piece of quality spam flash should be titled. OH YES. Nothing is sacred with you.

Alfred Gets Fixed Alfred Gets Fixed

Jyah

I love all the recognition your finally getting for your flashes. This is like the third flash in a row that's been FP'd. If anyone had any doubts or hate toward you for Alfred Christ, this flash right here will hush em' up. It's pretty much the best cartoon you've made to date and I hope you do well in your other projects.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

I'm sorry but

that was too fucking fly. The smiting part was just too sick NAZSTYYYYYIEE!

I Have A Question. I Have A Question.

Yobro

You have a front page of reviews saying nothing about the flash. SOOOO, all in all i'd say the complete change of pace of the cartoon to the DMX song was fucking great, the drawings are sub-par, but that's what gives it charm. It did it's job of making me laugh and I also loved that ending. Gooooood work niggy. Youz a underdog of flash.

benjadaninja responds:

front page of reviews? Glad you liked it.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

pity ten

this score got lowered so much just on the fact it picked fun at parodies, it's not terrible enough to get a 1.78. Much less I think it deserves to be on the front page. Honestly, I don't think you guys put a whole 15% of effort in this flash and yet I will never in my life make a flash as good as this. It does well at getting it's message across. That game parodies are the epitomy of today's flash, which is well worth a 10.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

YES PLEASE

Can't believe it's finally out, this shit was incredible. Just perfect. One of the best flash collabs' on newgrounds.
You guys like to save the best for last I've noticed.

Supah Mario Dy Es Supah Mario Dy Es

skittles

I wanna play some mini games too.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yaay

Love- A Story Love- A Story

ok

Maybe it was my comp but that didnt have sound. Also i dispise pokemon. Especially that particular one. But i had no problems with it. it's good. Better than nalem. so keep it up.

Chibi vs. Fusion Chibi vs. Fusion

ok

dont be a pussy sage of wind, and this sucked. your other work is better.

nalem responds:

Ew, you should see a doctor about that pussy sage of wind.

Mr. Clean's Secret Mr. Clean's Secret

...

Your work bores me. I take it you like that gay animae shit. But it was funny none the less. So have a 4.

nalem responds:

I still have yet to see your flash. =D